Our mission at ADA Adult and Children Family Clinic is to provide quality, integrated, patient-centered health care service to the communities we serve. We offer a variety of patient services and programs to address the health care needs of you and your family. Regardless of health condition or income status, our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with the utmost dignity and respect.
Our pediatric staff is passionate about making sure all children have up to date vaccinations.
Whether you’re seeking treatment for yourself or your family, consider choosing our family practice for your well being.
ADA Family Clinic offers a personalized touch delivered with a passion for women’s health.
If you believe your injury or illness is life-threatening, you can visit our emergency room right away.
DOT Physical Covers
The goal of this exam is to determine whether a potential driver is physically capable of driving safely.
To continue to serve our communities, we are excited to announce we are expanding our services to offer Telehealth.
Research shows that men are less likely than women to see a doctor.
We follow guidelines strictly to save Patients time and avoid unnecessary interventions.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
Women’s Health/GYN Services
- Routine and High-Risk Obstetrics
- General and Pediatric Gynecology
- Menopause Management
- Menstrual Disorders and PMS
- Obstetrical Consultation
- Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Bleeding Problems
- Breast Health
- Cancer Screening and Prevention
- HPV Testing and Prevention
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Health
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smear
- Hormone Pellet Therapy for Women
- Pelvic and breast exam
- Well-woman Health Care
- Teenage & Adolescent Health Care
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) screening
- Evaluation & Treatment of Irregular Menstruation
- First GYN exams for adolescent patients
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Menopause Counseling & Treatment Options
- STD testing and treatment
- Contraceptive counseling
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Surgical treatments as needed