ADA Family practice physicians help patients address their basic health concerns and, when needed, work with specialists to address common chronic health issues, including arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disease, COPD, Asthma, high cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), and weight management.
While some call it a cradle to grave practice, but we prefer to think of it as treating the whole person through all of life’s stages and its many ups and downs. Within a family practice, patients receive a broad range of medical care services, from routine checkups to immunizations to screenings. Whether you’re seeking treatment for yourself or your entire family, consider choosing our family practice physicians to care for your entire well being.
At ADA Family Clinic, we treat the entire individual through:
- Chronic health problems assessment and therapies
- Routine checkups and well-being visits
- Screenings and assessments
- Weight management programs
- Women’s wellness checkups
- Adult Health (well-woman and men visit)
- Minor Laceration Repair, Minor Fracture, and Sprain
- Acute Infection: Sinusitis, Ear Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Common Cold, GI Symptoms, Conjunctivitis, STD Management, etc.